WORKSHOPS IN MAY 2021
Thursday 6th May
Have you ever wondered what makes people tick? This workshop explores the demands a job places on teams and how they can better respond to each other. A great companion to the Recruitment workshop, DiSC Performance Profiling explains that behaviour on-the-job can differ but the core preferences you’ll learn, remain constant.
- Create better teams and recruit new team members with ease
- Receive a detailed DiSC Profile report and compare your traits with your teams
- Learn to identify each style and how they work with each other
Thursday 20th May
Looking for long term staff? Trying to find a great match to your roles goes beyond placing an ad and conducting interviews. This workshop can be taken on its own and is also a companion to the DiSC workshop. This comprehensive session assists you to attract the best employees for your business.
- Build a picture of your ideal candidate for your position – use DiSC and role definitions
- Draft winning recruitment ads and attract a better fit for what you need
- Learn the best in interview and selection processes
WORKSHOPS IN JUNE 2021
Thursday 10th June
Financial specialists will help you see the whole picture of the financial landscape in your business. Take control of your finances with in-depth information and techniques. Conquer the number 1 problem facing business owners – financial management. Join this workshop and know your numbers!
- Analyse your cash flow cycle and the basis for your margins
- Review your balance sheet and profit & loss statement
- Determine and uncover hidden areas of profitability
1 Page Marketing Plan
Thursday 17th June
What is your number one frustration around Marketing? Is it preventing your business from succeeding? In this half-day workshop, Brett Burden helps you alleviate the pain of marketing, giving you a better understanding of Marketing and your very own 1 Page Marketing Plan!
- Find out who your target audience and best customers are
- Create your USP and learn how to promote it
- Learn the best promotional strategies that you can implement straight away
Thursday 24th June
Take part in this Master Class to deep dive into your business, from beginning with your mission/vision to exploring your world detailing potential growth strategies. Take your seat at the table alongside other business leaders and hear about their stories and experiences. Join Business Mastery and become one of the very best at managing your business.
- Specialist class taken together with other high level business owners
- Improve your reporting, operations, planning, scheduling and more
- Discover ways to approach your financial position in profitability and margins